#Jan Gan Man Lyrics details
- Song: Jan Gan Man
- Writer: Rabindranath Tagore
- Song Duration:
- Licenses: Tseries Music (on behalf of T-Series); Public Domain Compositions, LatinAutorPerf, TSeries Publishing, and 6 Music Rights Societies
National Anthem Lyrics
Thou art the rulers of the minds of all people,
dispenser of India’s destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind, Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Yamuna and Ganga and is chanted by
the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
thou dispenser of India’s destiny,
Jana gana mana lyrics
Jana-gana-mana-adhinayaka jaya he
Tava shubha name jage,
tava shubha asisa mage,
Gahe tava Jaya Gatha.
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he
Jaya he, Jaya he, Jaya he,
Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he.
You Tube Video Link
- I’m really really impressed how peaceful anthem. Respect 🇮🇳 all people.
- Best national anthem ever, gives a goosebump every-time I listen. Something to do with the music…just splendid. we are proud to be India. my country is the best in the world.
- Heart touching anthem,Lyrics are absolutely gorgeous. Really heart touching anthem..I just love it.
- Best national anthem ever, gives a goosebump every-time I listen. Something to do with the music…just splendid.
- Intention was to make this so that Kids can Listen and Learn slowly and lyrics show up so that they can read and sing at the same time, but you are right, this is not the one which will give you radiation all the way. This is meant to educate kids to learn our national anthem is slow pace so that they can read, listen and understand and follow along.
- Now I realise that the national song of our County India is not only a national song but a prayer, a bhajan, a glory of the great soul that reside in our heart. We all are proud and blessed for that. From my heart I’m thankful that.
- we as the people of nation should know what our national anthem means, My mother is such a great admirer of Rabindranath Tagore, she even has a big portrait of Rabindranath Tagore. Every evening she listens to Rabindranath Sangit. One day suddenly she asked me what is the meaning of Jana gana mana and I wasn’t able to answer, so she was like “Are you really Bengali, no no are you really my daughter , the entire song is written in Bengali but still you can’t understand.